Winter may be far in the rearview mirror, but the spring season brings its own challenges to the road. Prepare yourself for spring with our spring car tips.
Winter may be far in the rearview mirror, but the spring season brings its own challenges to the road. This year, prepare yourself for spring by checking out these spring car tips:
- Take the old “spring cleaning” adage and apply it to your vehicle, inside and out. Now is the perfect time to give your model a deep-clean, after the build-up of winter.
- While you’re cleaning, check out your tires. How’s the tread looking? Now’s a great time to explore your tires, even observing the alignment.
- In general, if there have been any vehicle maintenance issues you’ve been delaying, now is an excellent time to take care of them.
- Beware of the increased number of teens and children you are likely to see on the roads, especially in residential neighborhoods, now that the weather is warm and schools are starting to close.
- Similarly, many local animals decide to peek their heads out when the weather warms up, so keep your eyes peeled for deer, turtles, and more.
- Finally, make sure your windshield wipers work and that you have plenty of wiper fluid, as you’re likely to need it through this rainy, buggy season.
Want to spend the season behind the wheel of a brand new vehicle? Give us a call or stop by, anytime, here at Gossett Hyundai South.
Spring has officially sprung. Here in Memphis, the fun never stops—but rather it kicks up a notch as the weather gets warmer and sunnier. If you’re ready to kick your cabin fever to the curb, here are some great April festivals in Memphis.
- Overton Square Crawfish Festival. If you love crawfish, this festival is for you. Eat some delicious food, listen to great live music, and check out some handmade crafts from local artists. The festival will be held on April 9th from noon-6pm at Overton Square.
- 30th Annual Africa in April. Get a glimpse of Tanzanian culture at this fantastic four-day festival. It will be held April 14th-17th on Beale Street and at Robert R. Church Park. You can explore booths, visit the health and wellness station, watch dramatic performances, listen to music, and eat tasty cuisine.
- Bacon & Bourbon. This festival combines two great things into one great event. Come eat some fantastic food serviced by local restaurants and try some bourbon. Tickets costs $35 and you must be at least 21 to attend. It will be held on April 16th from 6pm-9pm at Central Station.
- Beale Street Music Festival. Held April 29th through May 1st at Tom Lee Park, this festival combines headlining acts with local favorites. You can purchase tickets online.
Are you planning to attend any of these great April festivals in Memphis this month?