Winter may be far in the rearview mirror, but the spring season brings its own challenges to the road. This year, prepare yourself for spring by checking out these spring car tips:
- Take the old “spring cleaning” adage and apply it to your vehicle, inside and out. Now is the perfect time to give your model a deep-clean, after the build-up of winter.
- While you’re cleaning, check out your tires. How’s the tread looking? Now’s a great time to explore your tires, even observing the alignment.
- In general, if there have been any vehicle maintenance issues you’ve been delaying, now is an excellent time to take care of them.
- Beware of the increased number of teens and children you are likely to see on the roads, especially in residential neighborhoods, now that the weather is warm and schools are starting to close.
- Similarly, many local animals decide to peek their heads out when the weather warms up, so keep your eyes peeled for deer, turtles, and more.
- Finally, make sure your windshield wipers work and that you have plenty of wiper fluid, as you’re likely to need it through this rainy, buggy season.
Want to spend the season behind the wheel of a brand new vehicle? Give us a call or stop by, anytime, here at Gossett Hyundai South.